JOIN THE TEAM
Barrow Engineering offers a rewarding place to develop your career, whether you’re starting out, or an experienced professional.
We provide a rich and diverse workplace, with the chance to gain invaluable experience over a wide range of exciting engineering, machining and operational roles. If you would like to discuss employment opportunities at Barrow Engineering, please complete this form and a member of team will contact you.
Our ability to attract and retain the best people is key to our strength and our ongoing success, which is why we place such emphasis on recruiting the most talented employees. As part of our team, you’ll work with highly skilled people who are passionate and knowledgeable, and the reason why our clients want to work with us time and again.
Check out our current vacancies and online application below.
CNC LATHE MACHINIST
About the role:
We Require an exceptional CNC Lathe machinist with high end programming and setting experience to join our team to carry out the manufacture of products in accordance to work orders.
- Maintain quality control standards of machine work flow process
- Comply to all safety regulations
- Attention to detail and quality
- Good problem solver
- Team Player
- Reports to Operations Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of CNC Lathe programming
- Able to confidently set CNC lathes with milling capability for production
- Must have pride in your quality of work
- Effectively interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Good Communication skills
Experience in any of the following would be highly regarded though not essential.
- CMM Measurement
- Twin Spindle machining
- Okuma Controls
- Fanuc Controls
- Flexible working hours between 5am to 9pm
- Company uniform and all safety equipment supplied after qualifying period.
- Working with the latest advanced technology
- Be Inspired everyday by watching your work get shipped nationally and internationally
- Team Environment with regular social events
- Onsite parking
- Great working conditions